Your telephone’s ringing, your e-mail inbox is flashing, someone’s requesting an appointment, someone wants to cancel, someone else wants to rearrange and then a customer suddenly turns up at the wrong time. This kind of appointment scheduling can very easily become the focus of your attention, pushing work which will actually grow your business into the background. Service providers are only too familiar with this huge organisational workload, the times spent waiting on the telephone and harassed employees! An additional assistant to help to solve the problem is out of the question and many booking portals would earn a healthy commission from the appointments.
But there is another way! With Microsoft Bookings, you can manage appointments astutely and easily.
What is Microsoft Bookings?
Microsoft Bookings is part of Office 365’s online services and is designed for service providers who rely on coordinated appointment scheduling. Microsoft’s new solution offers companies a sleek and easy experience for efficient online appointment scheduling. The numerous functions ensure simplified management of customer appointment scheduling. All functions at a glance:
- The numerous web-based and company-specific booking pages allow customer preferences, employee lists and timetables to be recorded and managed. You can also set prices, specify business hours and define procedures for managing your services and employees.
- Appointments are scheduled via the public website and the function is available to customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This reduces the workload involved in scheduling appointments by phone or e-mail.
- The booking page’s practical and flexible online options make it easy for customers to plan their appointments, record their contact information and secure their preferred employee for the service they require.
- The confirmation e-mail and automatic reminders sent to customers and employees ensure fewer missed appointments. Employees’ personal calendars are automatically updated, new appointments are entered immediately and cancellations are deleted straight away. Customers can use the confirmation e-mail to transfer their appointments to their personal calendar.
- Customers can easily cancel appointments or reschedule if required. Clicking on the link in the confirmation e-mail or calendar entry takes the customer directly to the online appointment scheduling function.
- With the mobile Microsoft Bookings app, you can access customer, employee and calendar information at any time and from any location. Manual bookings can be made with just a few clicks.
Key benefits at a glance
- No commission payments
- More time for the individual customer
- Easy to incorporate in your website, in your preferred design
- Easy for customers to use
- Flexible and customised appointments management
Implementation made easy. How to start using Microsoft Bookings
Step 1: Enter your business information
Step 2: Set your scheduling policies
Step 3: Define your service offerings
Step 4: Create your staff list
Step 5: Set employee working hours
Step 6: Schedule business closures, time off and vacation time
Step 7: Publish your booking page
Step 8: Create and staff your bookings
Thanks to its flexibility, ease of use and controls, Microsoft Bookings relieves service providers of organisational stress and replaces it with clever appointment scheduling. Would you like to experience the many benefits offered by Microsoft Bookings? IPD NOW offers the optimum solution for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Bookings.